Business Continuity Plan
AmeriVet Securities, Inc. has developed a Business Continuity Plan on how the company will respond to events that significantly disrupt the company’s business. Since the timing and impact of disasters and disruptions are unpredictable, the company will have to be flexible in responding to actual events as they occur. With that in mind, the principals of the company are providing you with this information on our Business Continuity Plan.
- Contacting us. If after a significant business disruption you cannot contact us as you usually do at Tel 951-242-8090 or 888-960-0644, or the company website: www.amerivet.test . If you cannot access us through either of these means, you should contact us at the company’s address 1155 Avenue of the Americas, 14th Floor, New York, NY 10036.
- Business Continuity Plan. The company plans to quickly recover and resume business operations after a significant business disruption and respond by safeguarding our employees and property, making a financial and operational assessment, protecting the company’s books and records and allowing our customers to transact business. In short, the company’s Business Continuity Plan is designed to permit our company to resume operations as quickly as possible, given the scope and severity of the significant business disruption. The company’s Business Continuity Plan addresses the following:
- a. Data back up and recovery
- b. All mission critical systems
- c. Financial and operational assessments
- d. Alternate communications with customers, employees and regulators
- e. Alternate physical location of employees
- f. Critical supplier, contractor, bank and counter-party impact
- g. Regulatory report
- h. Assuring customers prompt access to their funds and securities if the company is unable to continue its business
In the event that the company has a clearing firm, our clearing firm will back up our important records in a geographically separate area. While every emergency situation poses unique problems based on external factors, such as time of day and the severity of the disruption, the principals of the company will advise our clearing firm that we want as its objective (in regards to our customers) the restoration of its own operations (if they are also disrupted) so as to be able to complete existing transactions and accept new transactions and payments within a reasonable amount of time. However, it should be noted that customer orders and requests for funds and/or securities could be delayed during this period.
- Varying Disruptions. Significant business disruptions can vary in their scope, such as only our company, a single building housing our company, the business district where our company is located, the city where our company is located, or the whole region. Within each of these areas, the severity of the disruption can also vary from minimal to severe. In a disruption to only our company or a building housing our company, we will transfer our operations to local site when needed and expect to recover and resume business within a reasonable time period. In a disruption affecting our business district, city or region, we will transfer our operations to a site outside of the affected area, and recover and resume business within a reasonable time period. In either situation, the company plans to continue in business, transfer operations to our clearing firm if necessary (and if we have one) and notify our customers via the company website (www.amerivet.test ) or the company’s emergency number [(951) 242-8090] on how to contact us. If the significant business disruption is so severe that it prevents the company from remaining in business, the principals of the company will still assure that the company’s customers have prompt access to their funds and/or securities.
- For additional information and/or to receive a copy of our Business Continuity plan, please contact us via the company’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org