Stay in touch
Send us your resume so we can keep you informed of any positions you might be interested in.
Fixed Income Sales Professional
Location: New York
FLSA Status: Exempt
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
AmeriVet Securities Inc. (‘AVI”), a Minority and Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Business (SDVOB), is currently seeking to hire Fixed-Income Sales Professionals with established Institutional relationships and product knowledge in Investment Grade Corporate Bonds, US Treasuries, ABS, Agencies, and Loans. Candidates will be part of a growing team focused on value added client solutions. FINRA Series 7, 63 required.
- Responsible for covering and cultivating Institutional Investor relationships
- Ability to identify, communicate and execute valued added solutions
- Provide continuous investor feedback and market insights to Capital Markets Origination teams
- Work closely with product partners to identify cross-sell opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five years fixed income sales experience MINIMUM
- Established institutional client relationships required
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Bloomberg, Microsoft, Excel
- Entrepreneurial, goal-oriented individual
- FINRA certification Series 7 and 63 are required
AVI is a full-service broker/dealer that provides capital solutions for corporate, governmental, and institutional clients across the U.S. We are a highly capitalized Minority and Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (“SDVOSB”) underwriter specializing in new issue corporate and municipal bonds, secondary trading, agency credit transfer, ABS, and equity capital markets. Led by our combat veteran founder and CEO Elton Johnson, Jr, Lieutenant Colonel-U.S. Army (Retired), AVI recently entered into a partnership with South Street Holdings Inc. in which they have infused significant capital as well as back office support.
Carmine R. Urciuoli
1155 Avenue of the Americas, 14th Floor
New York, NY 10036
Office: (212) 809-6939